2722 Green Bay Ln, Jacksonville
This home is very easy to live in. It has all the comforts and style any family would love. Even though it has been completely updated, it still retains much of the it's original charm. San Marco is a warm and friendly neighborhood close to restaurants, recreation and entertainment.NEW ROOF is coming via Tadlock. Nothing wrong with current, just getting it done for new owner insurability. Permit in Docs, to be completed within 30 days of 06/19/17. Property has great expansion ability. High pitch cottage roof allows for expansion in to the attic, with room at the back of the property for even more. Detached Barn style garage, has ability to develop upstairs from current storage configuration to high efficiency apartment, or perhaps an office.
- MLS® #877896
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,786
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, DSL Available, Gas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached Garage, Driveway, On Street Parking
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDetached Shed
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Regular Lot, Sidewalks
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Website69
- Address2722 Green Bay Ln
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionRiver Oaks
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Floor Plugs, Storm Doors, Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighSamuel W. Wolfson
- Listing OfficeBloom Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Round Table Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of June 29th, 2017 at 8:31am EDT. For the most current information, contact Round Table Realty, (904) 469-7653, Admin@RoundTableRealty.com.
Data last updated: 06/29/2017