425 Eagle Pass Dr, Ponte Vedra
Welcome to the beautiful BALD EAGLE PRESERVE near the north ENTRANCE GATE of Ponte Vedra's Premier 55+ Community of Del Webb.Situated on a cul-de-sac's with 14 estate homes this much sought after TANGERLY OAK HOME IS A ONE OF A KIND RANCH WITH OVER $109,000 OF UPGRADES on an oversized lot backing up to the natural preserve teeming with EAGLES; AND WILD LIFE. Facing the morning sun to the east and the rising moon off the screened-in Lanai to the west this 4 bedroom; 3 bath top of the line RANCH is what you will want to move into immediately rather than wait 4-6 months to build. Only 9 months old, it has a luxury upgraded kitchen package of cabinetry; granite counters; builtin Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances; solid wood floors throughout; cove molding; chandeliers;crown molding and plantation shutters finish off the interior rooms; master bath affords rain head shower and her personalized vanity along with fully built out master closet organizers. Upgraded landscaping and irrigation along with all driveway; walkways and Lanai pavers sealed. New water treatment and conditioner system and full home electrical surge protection systems all installed in addition. Buyers will enjoy a significant price savings from any new Tangerly Oak to be constructed; no 4-6 month wait to be built; significant upgrades already included with this "YOUNG" HOME. Owners will also enjoy the $15 million ANASTASIA CLUB w/indoor and outdoor pools, spas, tennis, pickleball, fitness and Nocatee Splash park. Ocean is 12 minutes away and THIS HOME STILL ENJOYS HOME WARRANTY AND BEST OF ALL NO CDD FEES. THEY HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL
- MLS® #896225
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,734
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Handicap Accessible, Security Guard, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Hot Tub Pool, Sauna, Game Room, Bike Path, Nature Trails, Community Garbage
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Underground Util., Water - Public, Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Keypad Entry
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai - Screened, Mandatory Fees, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s), Hm Service-Warranty, Age Restricted Comm
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficePonte Vedra Club Realty, Inc.
- Address425 Eagle Pass Dr
- Area272-nocatee South
- SubdivisionDel Webb Ponte Vedra
- CityPonte Vedra
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32081
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Tinted Window(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories1
- Days on Website6
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Round Table Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 18th, 2017 at 2:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Round Table Realty, (904) 469-7653, Admin@RoundTableRealty.com.
Data last updated: 08/18/2017