9188 Gene Johnson Rd, St Augustine
This beach cottage is the essence of coastal living. This four-bedroom home has spacious rooms as well as a place for all your activities and belongings. On the main level is a private in-law suite with bedroom, bath, area for a kitchenette and one car garage. Upstairs is the family room, dining room, and kitchen that have easy access to each other, creating a leisurely flow. Also, on the second floor is the master suite, two bedrooms, and guest bath. Throughout the home, there are thoughtfully placed windows to catch views of the tropical vegetation and several sets of French doors welcome sunlight and coastal breezes.New tile and bamboo flooring make this home very attractive and offer an easy cleanup. Porches on three sides blur the lines between indoors and out, making this an ideal floor plan for entertaining. Glimpses of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal are yours to enjoy from widows walk. There is no better place to spend your days...if you can tear yourself away from the beach. Coastal living is calling.
- MLS® #896474
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,405
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach Access
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage, Concrete
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorCementitious Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck - Wood, Patio - Open, Porch - Front, Porch - Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Ocean view
- RoofMetal Roof
- Days on Website5
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address9188 Gene Johnson Rd
- Area332-crescent Beach/summer Haven
- SubdivisionMatanzas Inlet Bch
- CitySt Augustine
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32080
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryW. D. Hartley
- MiddleGamble Rogers
- HighPedro Menendez
- Listing OfficeEndless Summer Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Round Table Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of August 18th, 2017 at 2:53am EDT. For the most current information, contact Round Table Realty, (904) 469-7653, Admin@RoundTableRealty.com.
Data last updated: 08/18/2017