1595-b Scott Rd, St Johns
Gorgeous 4700 sf POOL home on 28.34 acres of beautiful Horse Country property. Main house has pool, hot tub, soaring ceilings, gorgeous kitchen, two master suites, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, office, fitness/game room, a three car oversized garage (one garage is a drive thru!!). Property includes a 1400+ sf shop and a 60'x35' equipment building, miles of 4 board wood fencing, lots of roads. Lots of divided pastures, woods, 2 ponds. Includes one additional Palm Harbor Home that would make a great rental. OR - buy the property and sell off some of the acreage into equestrian estates. Scott Road is loaded with beautiful equestrian properties.GREAT DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL OR MAKE IT YOUR OWN PRIVATE ESTATE! Property is also available with 27 additional acres. See MLS 891375.
- MLS® #902582
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,700
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesSewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Driveway, Oversize Gar/Storage, Garage Door Opener, Circular Drive
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool, Hot Tub / Spa
- ExteriorStucco/Coquina Front
- Exterior FeaturesLanai, Patio - Screened, Porch - Front, Lanai - Screened
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Cleared/Field, Level, High & Dry, Natural Drainage
- RoofMetal Roof, Shingle Roof
- Days on Website76
- ZoningZoned for Horses, Agricultural, Mobile Homes, Zoned for Livestock
- Address1595-b Scott Rd
- Area301-julington Creek/switzerland
- SubdivisionFatio Grant
- CitySt Johns
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32259
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Skylight(s), Thermal Window(s), Ceramic Tile, Built-in-Bookshelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHickory Creek
- MiddleSwitzerland Point
- HighBartram Trail
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Round Table Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of December 13th, 2017 at 9:46am EST. For the most current information, contact Round Table Realty, (904) 469-7653, Admin@RoundTableRealty.com.
Data last updated: 12/13/2017