118 Senora Ct, St Augustine
This home will take your breath away. It's the former model home of The Cottage Home Company, known for it's custom, and superior quality home building. You immediately notice the attention to detail as you enter the front door such as wainscoting and a barrel ceiling. This spacious home is comfortably elegant and has been meticulously designed and maintained. An exquisite gourmet kitchen has a large island with a farm sink and can comfortably seat 4 at the counter. Upgraded Kitchen-Aid appliances which includes oven tower with 2 ovens, one is convection. 6 burner gas cook top, marble back splash, Honed Granite and 42'' stacked, white cabinetry. The dining area overlooks the huge and private backyard. The master bath has Carrara marble, marble floors, soaking tub and large shower withrain head. Impeccable craftsmanship on trim throughout the home which includes crown molding, built-ins in family room, door casings, custom fireplace surround and mantle and much more. Plantation shutters or shades adorn each window. Hickory wood floors throughout first floor. Speakers throughout the home including back porch and game room. A private guest suite, master suite and study on the 1st level with two additional bedrooms and a flexible bonus/game room on 2nd. Each bedroom enjoys their own full bath. Relax on your back patio or the 2nd floor balcony over looking the peaceful preserve. Large drop zone as you enter the back door. Garage has ample storage cabinets and a separate air conditioner if you so desire on a hot day. Transferrable termite bond. Brick paver driveway and walk way lead to this spectacular home in the much desired community of Palencia. Top rated schools...Resort Style Amenities and Golf.
- MLS® #904499
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,123
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Exercise Room, Garbage Pick-up, Walking/Jogging Path, Clubhouse, Children's Pool, Tennis Court(s), Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Baseball Field(s), Football Field(s), Playground, Golf Course, Dock/Pier, Handicap Accessible, Security Guard
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Gas - Piped, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage, Keypad Entry
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Yard Well & Pump, Mandatory Fees, Lanai, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, Sidewalks, Wooded, Consrvation Preserv
- RoofShingle Roof, Wood Shingle Roof
- Days on Website10
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- Address118 Senora Ct
- Area312-palencia Area
- CitySt Augustine
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32095
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Thermal Window(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Sliding Glass Dr(s), Atrium Door(s), Marble Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, EnergyStar Appliance
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- MiddlePacetti Bay
- HighAllen D. Nease
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Round Table Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of October 20th, 2017 at 11:01pm EDT. For the most current information, contact Round Table Realty, (904) 469-7653, Admin@RoundTableRealty.com.
Data last updated: 10/20/2017