12626 Mandarin Rd, Jacksonville
Cinderella would have chosen to be married here. THIS RIVERFRONT HOME STANDS OUT FROM ALL THE OTHERS. As you enter through the electric gate and curve through the winding drive toward through the estate, you enjoy sweeping views of the brick home and the 144 feet of St. Johns riverfront property beyond. Inside, the 20 foot soaring Palladium windows in the family and living rooms command attention as your gaze is drawn toward downtown. Hardwoods, Stainless steel and Granite gleams here. Transom windows, brand new carpeting in bedrooms, private balconies/patios, Thermador gas range, 2 ovens, 3 sinks and 2 microwaves excite every woman! Appraisal says we have 2.64 ACRES AND 144' RIVERFRONTAGE. BEST OF ALL IS THE INCREDIBLE SEASALL BUILT 16 STEPS ABOVE THE DOCK. HIGH AND DRY HERE!8525 sq ft and 17 rooms. 3 car garage with workbench, golf cart storage, closet storage etc. The dock boasts 450' of Trex composite weathering the tough Florida sun so well. This leads you to the Boat House equipped with electric and water and a lift housing a 28' Volvo Chaparral. Friends can dock their boat as well because your home is easy to find! You have a LIT CUPOLA! When they arrive, you've got dinner made at the summer kitchen grill at the pavered deck beyond the hot tub and pool which are lit with color. This is an entertaining masterpiece of a home; move in and make it your own! The elegance of this owner's furnishings shine with pride and the home has been lovingly cared for and enjoyed. THIS ONE STANDS OUT FROM THE REST.
- MLS® #908625
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,099
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Gas - Bottled, Water Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Side Entry Garage, Golf Cart Storage, Circular Drive, Concrete
- WaterfrontRiverfront, 2'-6' Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Automatic Cleaner, Hot Tub / Spa, Heated Pool-Gas
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Covered, Patio - Open, Sprinkler System, Barbecue Pit, Summer Kitchen, Yard Well & Pump, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Boatlift
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot, High & Dry
- RoofShingle Roof
- Listing OfficeThe Legends Of Real Estate
- Address12626 Mandarin Rd
- Zip Code32223
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Picture Window(s), Palladian Window(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Marble Floors, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect, Central Vacuum
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- FireplacesFrplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc, Stone Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- Days on Website35
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Round Table Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of December 13th, 2017 at 3:23pm EST. For the most current information, contact Round Table Realty, (904) 469-7653, Admin@RoundTableRealty.com.
Data last updated: 12/13/2017