7010 Gaines Ct, Jacksonville
Alfred I Dupont and wife, Jesse Ball chose this beautiful property in 1926 to construct their Florida home. You too can enjoy the romantic ambiance and history everyday as you drive through the Epping Forest Yacht Club gate to this elegant home.Feel the river breezes and enjoy views of St. Johns River from the high bluff lot on a quiet cul-de-sac. Tender love and care was poured into every nook and cranny of this home. The current owners spared no expense or detail in the recent renovations. The court yard garden leads to the front door with a Bevelo gas burning lantern flickering warm, welcoming light. (Click More for additional information) & See DocumentsBeyond the Spanish limestone entryway one can see the wide-plank French oak wood floors and a honed natural stone staircase which are just a few of the amazing finishes that are found in this home. Natural light pours through the windows and French doors. Relax and enjoy the sunset from your enclosed patio as your lot offers expansive and unobstructed views. Your children and pets will enjoy the low maintenance backyard while playing under the large oak trees or in the heated pool. A true chef's kitchen with 6 burner Dacor gas stove, 2 Bosch dishwashers and Blue Star commercial oven is designed to be at the center of your family life. There are plenty of countertops and custom designed cabinets offering more storage than you'll ever need. A large bonus room with breathtaking views of the Epping Forest Marina and St. Johns River is ideal for a game room, playroom and/or media room. Children's quarters upstairs each have private bathrooms and spacious walk-in closets. Minds will be inspired at the homework station and cozy library/study area. With its tasteful attention to detail this is the home you have wished for in Epping Forest. It is immediately ready for your family to move in.
- MLS® #910226
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,899
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesSprinkler System, Security Guard, Garbage Pick-up
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Sep Irrigation Meter
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Golf Cart Storage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Heated Pool, Heated Pool Electric
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Sprinkler System, Patio - Open, Landscape Lighting
- Lot DescriptionCurb & Gutter, Regular Lot, Wooded, Riverview
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Days on Website23
- ZoningPUD, Residential, Single Family
- Address7010 Gaines Ct
- Area012-san Jose
- SubdivisionEpping Forest
- Zip Code32217
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Insulated Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySan Jose
- MiddleAlfred DuPont
- HighSamuel W. Wolfson
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Round Table Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Data provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
©2017 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
This data is updated daily. Some properties that appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have been sold and may no longer be available.
This data up-to-date as of December 13th, 2017 at 3:16pm EST. For the most current information, contact Round Table Realty, (904) 469-7653, Admin@RoundTableRealty.com.
Data last updated: 12/13/2017