At the Round Table we recognize that for many Jacksonville home buyer's or North Florida home hunters, school districts and those that their child may attend may become one of the most critical facets of that home search. That is why we would like to provide you the link to the official state website where you can find information that will hopefully allow you to make informed decisions. At the Round Table, Agents recognize that an open flow of information and open lines of communication is how you'll find the perfect home in the perfect community at just the right price! Click the bar above to take you there.
Available Resources at Website:
- A link to the interactive School Accountability Reports site, which provides access to detailed information on school and district grades; school, district, and state performance on measures of Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP); and School Report Card outcomes for individual schools.
- Downloadable Excel files providing detailed information on school and district grade results and AYP outcomes.
- Downloadable files providing detailed school improvement rating information for alternative schools.
- A link to Florida’s Return on Investment (ROI) Report, providing information on the cost efficiency and effectiveness of Florida schools.
- Comprehensive press materials for school grade results.
- Links to additional resources at the bottom of this Web page, including prior year reports and press materials, in addition to technical assistance papers on calculations for school grades, AYP, and school improvement ratings.
North East Florida Region Schools
Northeast Florida is home to some of the best schools in the country, including Stanton College Prep and Paxon High School, which were ranked second and third best high schools in the nation by Newsweek magazine in 2003. Four area schools made the list of "America's Best High Schools" and Duval County was the only school district to have two schools ranked in the Top Ten.
There are more than 200,500 students, 11,600 teachers, 8,600 support staff and 291 schools in the seven counties that make up Northeast Florida. All have earned accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. More information on each of the counties' public schools can be obtained by phone or from their Web sites. For a comparison of schools and school districts on a variety of criteria, view Florida School Indicators Reports at the Florida Department of Education's Web site.
County public school district Web sites:
|St. Johns County||www.stjohns.k12.fl.us|
For more information don't hesitate to contact us!